Did you know?
You can use your online Accommodation portal throughout the year to manage your stay as well as to print off those VERY important documents you are VERY likely to need.
Accommodation Online lets you…
- Book Pre-Term Accommodation: Arriving early? Just go online and book the extra days.
- Print a Police Letter: International Student? You might need one of these!
- Print a Proof of Address Letter: You may need a proof of address letter when registering with the NHS, opening a bank account or as a reference for new landlords.
- Early Departure Form: Leaving earlier than expected? Let us know!
- Book Summer Extension: Thinking about staying on to experience the gorgeous Glaswegian summer? :) Just book!
How to Access
You can log in to your accommodation portal in 2 ways:
- Visit: (https://onlineapps.accom.gla.ac.uk/) and log in using the username and password you created when you first applied for accommodation.
- By logging into MyGlasgow and clicking on the 'Accommodation' link on the left-hand side.
- Read Next
- Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (26 June) Have you sorted your bills for next year? Here For You At Halls Emergency Financial Support At home with UofG Sport! COVID-19 Catering Service Update Sticking To A Routine While At Home Your Mental Health During Coronavirus Battling Loneliness During Isolation Coronavirus: Information for Staff and Students
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Where are the Student Support Services at the University of Glasgow? Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Applications for 2020/2021 now open! Murano Street Student Village Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery