Big White Wall
Whether you’re struggling to sleep, feeling low, stressed or not coping, Big White Wall can help you get support, take control and feel better.
About the service
Big White Wall is a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings and learn how to improve and self-manage your mental health and wellbeing, and it's:
- Free to use by the University of Glasgow students
- Completely anonymous, meaning no one will know you have chosen to use it
- Accessible 24/7 and provides online peer and professional support by trained counsellors
How to access Big White Wall
- Go to: www.bigwhitewall.com
- Click "Join Now" and use your University of Glasgow email address to sign up
- Choose an anonymous username for your time on the wall
For more self-help resources, who to contact during an emergency or crisis, or to make an appointment with student counselling, head to the university's Counselling and Psychological Services website for more information.
- Read Next
- How to pay your Accommodation Fees Staying Safe at UofG Protect Scotland App now available 10 ways to make halls feel like home Updating your address and contact details on MyGlasgow Covid-19: Staying safe in residence Your Online Grocery Guide 18 unexpected things you need at uni Accommodation Facebook Pages and Groups Get around with Glasgow NextBike
- Today's Menu In Food For Thought, Fraser Building. Today's lunch in One A The Square Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Murano Street Student Village