Mocktails you need to try
Whether you're doing dry January or alcohol is just not your thing then we've got the best (and easiest) mocktails - not to mention they are delicious!
- Crush the sugar and mint leaves together (use a small bowl with the end of a rolling pin).
- Put a handful of crushed ice into two tall glasses.
- Divide the lime juice between the glasses with the mint mix.
- Top with soda water and add a straw.
- Slice the cucumber and put them in a large jug along with the chamomile tea bag, mint leaves, lemon zest and rosemary and top up with 500ml of cold water.
- Place the jug in the fridge from 2-4hrs.
- To serve, strain the infused water and pour some into two glasses. Top up with tonic water, lots of ice and garnish with mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan and pour over 350ml of cold water. Bring to the boil and stir often and leave to cool.
- Pour through a sieve, pressing down with a spoon to extract all the juices.
- This can be served straight away and topped up with sparkling water and mint, or it can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
- Pour half a bottle/equal amounts of apple juice, tropical fruit juice and soda water into a jug and mix.
- Fill up glasses with the kiwi, strawberries and pineapple then pour in the juice mixture and serve.
- This one is pretty simple, add all the ingredients in a large punch bowl and pour into glasses.
- Add raspberry or strawberry to serve.
Enjoy your drinks and cheers!
- Read Next
- EVENT - Burns Night Quiz EVENT - Scribbl Social UofG Refreshers Update to Library Opening Hours Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (15 January) Experiencing Scotland so far! My top film and TV recommendations My first weeks at UofG! Get Involved with Glasgow Student Events Office Hour at the Residences
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Murano Street Student Village Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Your Room Contents Insurance