UofGLiving Wee Green Guides
Welcome to Your New Glasgow Home!
Have you checked our Wee Green Guides?
At UofgLiving we are bound to offer a unique student experience, filled with exciting times! But we'd also like you to take steps to minimise your impact on the environment while you are here and help us protect the planet!
In this Wee Green Guide we share advice on:
- Energy Conservation
- Recycling Facilities & Map
- Avoiding Waste & Upcycling
- Car-Share & Public Transport & Cycling
- Food & Nutrition
- Events & Activities
Get the Wee Green Guide for your residence:
- Kelvinhaugh Residences
- Maclay Residences
- Murano Street Student Village
- Lister House
- Queen Margaret Residences
- Student Apartments
- Wolfson Hall
Be Green! ♥
- Read Next
- Big Belly Catering @ Murano Street (Sunday 27 September) Additional support for students in UofG residences A Weekend of Zoom from your Room - New Events Added Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (18th September) Morrison's Doorstop Deliveries for Isolating Students Self-Isolation Support Covid-19: If you experience symptoms How to pay your Accommodation Fees Staying Safe at UofG Protect Scotland App now available
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Know Your Area: Kelvinhaugh and Maclay Residences Murano Street Student Village 10 ways to make halls feel like home Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery