Bicycle Storage in UofG Accommodation
Thinking about bringing your bicycle to halls?
A lot of fun stuff happens when you travel by bike compared to when you're in a car or on public transport. You're more in the environment. It's enjoyable. Even when it's raining it's still fun!
If you like to get about using your bike, we have a secure bike storage available at many of our residences.
Bicycle storage is FREE for residents. You just need to register your bicycle when you arrive with your site reception team who'll give you all the info. After that, you’re good to go!
Just remember to stay safe when you're out and about🚴♀️
Residences with Bicycle Storage
🚲 Bridge House
🚲 Cairncross House
🚲 Dobbie's Point
🚲 Firhill Court
🚲 Havannah House
🚲 Kelvin Court
🚲 Kelvinhaugh Gate
🚲 Kelvinhaugh Street
🚲 Kelvingrove House
🚲 Maclay Residences
🚲 Murano Street Student Village
🚲 Queen Margaret Residences
🚲 Thurso Street
🚲 Winton Drive
🚲 Wolfson Hall
Remember to protect Your Bike – follow these easy steps to protect your property!
- Making sure that your bicycle is adequately insured and secured. You can insure your bike as part of your Block Halls policy.
- Keep it in a locked bicycle shed when possible.
- Always lock your bike (even if you are only leaving it for a couple of minutes).
- Make sure your bike can't be lifted over the object it's locked to.
- Leave your bike where it can be seen, don't leave it in isolated places
- Register your bike with the police
- If you do have problems we want to know about it. In an emergency, call 999.
- Read Next
- Top Laundry Tips from Circuit Welcome to UofG Catering & Events! Your UofGLiving Bulletin (7 February 2024) The SRC Bookshop has gone digital! Meet your ResLife Student Support Officers! February Events at Wolfson February Events at QMR & Lister February Events at KHR February Events at Maclay February Events at Murano Street
- Registering with a doctor Student Apartments 360° Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360° Image Gallery Your Optify Internet What should I bring to Uni?! E-inductions are now live! Kelvinhaugh Residences FAQs (Cairncross House, Kelvinhaugh Gate, Kelvinhaugh Street) Murano Street 360° Image Gallery Let's Do Laundry