Big White Wall
Whether you’re struggling to sleep, feeling low, stressed or not coping, Big White Wall can help you get support, take control and feel better.
About the service
Big White Wall is a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings and learn how to improve and self-manage your mental health and wellbeing, and it's:
- Free to use by the University of Glasgow students
- Completely anonymous, meaning no one will know you have chosen to use it
- Accessible 24/7 and provides online peer and professional support by trained counsellors
How to access Big White Wall
- Go to: www.bigwhitewall.com
- Click "Join Now" and use your University of Glasgow email address to sign up
- Choose an anonymous username for your time on the wall
For more self-help resources, who to contact during an emergency or crisis, or to make an appointment with student counselling, head to the university's Counselling and Psychological Services website for more information.
- Read Next
- Looking after your mental wellbeing 'Get Home Safe' Taxi Scheme 12 Study Tips to Get You Through Exam Season Why You Should Buy Your UofG Freshers Pass QMR Weekly Update (2 November) Thank you for the music but... What should I bring to Uni?! QMR Weekly Update (12 August) It's common sense, but... Optify Internet Support
- What should I bring to Uni?! Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery The three apps you need if you're new to UofG Let's Do Laundry