Covid-19: If you experience symptoms
I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, what should I do?
If you should develop Covid-19 symptoms, however mild, you should remain in your accommodation and:
- Notify your flatmates and local site reception to let them know that you have symptoms and that your household will need to isolate.
- Arrange to be tested at the first possible opportunity by visiting the NHS Inform website.
- Register your illness on the UofG Helpdesk COVID-19 report tool
The definition of ‘household’ will depend upon your accommodation but would normally include those students living in the same ‘clusterflat’ as you, or those on the same floor who share cooking or washing facilities, or both. If you are unsure who is in your 'household' you can contact your residence site team and they'll give you all the information.
We'll be here to help
If you should have to isolate remember that we'll be here to support you so make sure that you stay in touch with your site team and Living Support teams for the latest guidance and advice.
For more information and updated guidance about self-diagnosing COVID-19, accessing testing, reporting cases and advice on self-isolation you can also visit the University's Symptoms, Testing and Reporting web page.
- Read Next
- Eat, Drink, Relax at Wolfson Hall Virtual Treasure Hunt - Win an Amazon Voucher Become a Peer Wellbeing Supporter (Deadline Friday) Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (13 September) Eat, Drink, Relax Today at Wolfson Hall Welcome to Wolfson Hall Join your residence on social media Cairncross House Twin Room Student Apartments Twin Room How to set up a UK bank account
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street Student Village Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Your Room Contents Insurance