E-inductions are now live!
If you are going to be joining us this September and have accepted your accommodation contract you should now be able to access your e-induction.
The Accommodation e-induction module has been designed to help you prepare for life in University Residences by providing essential information on such things as:
- Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Planning for your arrival
- Residence staff
- Living Support
- UofGLiving Social Media
- Green living and Energy Saving
- Room Inventory and Damage
- Health and Safety
- Personal security tips
- Basic financial planning
- Your residence contract
At the end of the induction you’ll also have the opportunity to book your arrival slot for September and print off your Arrival Pass.
Taking the e-induction is easy, simply log back in to your online accommodation account and select 'Begin induction' to get underway. The induction itself doesn’t take much time to complete but is compulsory for all students in residence so you’re going to want to get it completed well before arrival.
We'll see you in September!
- Read Next
- Eat, Drink, Relax at Wolfson Hall Virtual Treasure Hunt - Win an Amazon Voucher Become a Peer Wellbeing Supporter (Deadline Friday) Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (13 September) Eat, Drink, Relax Today at Wolfson Hall Welcome to Wolfson Hall Join your residence on social media Cairncross House Twin Room Student Apartments Twin Room How to set up a UK bank account
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street Student Village Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Your Room Contents Insurance