Take a Tour around Glasgow Uni
Think you know your uni? Look further than the bricks and mortar!
Did you know......
- Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world
- It was originally located on the high street near the Cathedral
- Discover 550 years of history with a uni tour!
- Instead of rushing past to get your lecture, take in some of the scenery - pictures speak louder than words http://instagram.com/uniglasgow
Would you like to get to know our spectacular main campus better? Join our students Kaitlyn and Alisha as they show you around some of our most popular buildings and spaces.
Join Billy from UofGSport as he shows you around the the Stevenson Building, the home of indoor sport and active lifestyle at UofG.
Campus Tours for Prospective Students and Visitors
Did you know that the UofG offers tours of the campus for prospective students and visitors?
Hosted by our brilliant Student Ambassadors, tours for prospective students, take our visitors on a guided route around our incredible Main Campus, showing off all the sights and facilities that the UofG campus has to offer.
For more information please visit https://www.gla.ac.uk/explore/visit/campustours/prospectivestudents/.
Campus tours for visitors are organised on behalf of the University by the Student Representative Council (SRC). Tours are led by trained student guides and last approximately one hour.
Prices (correct as of April 2022):
- Adults: £10.00
- Concession (over 60s and students): £8.00
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): £25.00
- Under 14s: £5.00
- Under 5s: free
For more information please visit https://www.gla.ac.uk/explore/visit/attractions/guidedtour/.
- Read Next
- Get to know your area: Queen Margaret, Winton Drive and Lister House Get to know your area: Murano Street Student Village and Firhill Court UofGLiving: Get to know your area What should I bring to Uni?! KHR Monthly Update (July 2022) Financial Support Funds Clubs and societies at UofG How to be a good flatmate Take a Tour of Murano Street, Queen Margaret, Winton Drive and Maclay Making a Prepayment
- Student Apartments 360 Degree Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360 Degree Image Gallery Optify Internet Support Love your bike? Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery UofGLiving Applicant Newsletter Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery