Take a Tour around Glasgow Uni
Think you know your uni? Look further than the bricks and mortar!
Did you know......
- Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world
- It was originally located on the high street near the Cathedral
- Discover 550 years of history with a uni tour!
- Instead of rushing past to get your lecture, take in some of the scenery - pictures speak louder than words http://instagram.com/uniglasgow
- Campus tours for visitors are organised on behalf of the University by the Student Representative Council (SRC). Tours are led by trained student guides and last approximately one hour.
- Tours leave from the University Visitor Centre on Tuesday - Sunday at 2pm.
- Tickets can be bought here. Alternatively tickets can be purchased from SRC Reception in the John McIntyre Building or from the Tour Guide prior to the tour starting at 2pm.
- Groups of 8 or more need to email or call in advance to make sure the tour meets their needs.
Prices (correct as of March 2018):
- Adults £10.00
- Concession (over 60s and students) £8.00
- Families (2 adults and 2 children) £25.00
- Under 18s £5.00
- Under 5s free
Please note there is a booking fee of £1 per ticket
- Read Next
- The first whisky Exploring Scotland: Argyll Forest and Dunoon! Isle of Skye Weekend Trip! Life Hacks: Seven Easy Ways To Simplify Your Life What's on - September
- What should I bring to Uni?! Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery The three apps you need if you're new to UofG Let's Do Laundry