UofGLiving Wee Green Guides
Welcome to Your New Glasgow Home!
Have you checked our Wee Green Guides?
At UofgLiving we are bound to offer a unique student experience, filled with exciting times! But we'd also like you to take steps to minimise your impact on the environment while you are here and help us protect the planet!
In this Wee Green Guide we share advice on:
- Energy Conservation
- Recycling Facilities & Map
- Avoiding Waste & Upcycling
- Car-Share & Public Transport & Cycling
- Food & Nutrition
- Events & Activities
Get the Wee Green Guide for your residence:
- Kelvinhaugh Residences
- Maclay Residences
- Murano Street Student Village
- Lister House
- Queen Margaret Residences
- Student Apartments
- Wolfson Hall
Be Green! ♥
- Read Next
- Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (14 May) Mental Health Awareness Week 2021 How prepared are you for your exams? Let's reduce our food waste! Unwanted fire alarm incidents - Did you know? Do you feel safe on campus? Sanctuary Students' Recipes Vol.1 and Vol.2 UofG Sport Weekly Outdoor Workouts UofG Sport Active Lifestyle Programme Store or transport your belongings with Flexistore
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Applications for 2021/2022 now open! Murano Street Student Village Let's reduce our food waste!