Welcome to UofGLiving!
The best few years of your life are just around the corner and you won’t want to miss a single minute of it, right?
Here at the University of Glasgow we don’t want you to either!
UofGLiving is a one-stop channel where you can stay in the loop about events, sports, life in halls and the latest offers to save you money across campus and to get you off to a good start we have created content specifically aimed at residents who are #NewToUofG!
All of our residences also have their own UofGLiving landing pages so keep an on them for all the latest stories and information.
- Cairncross House
- Kelvinhaugh Gate
- Kelvinhaugh Street
- Lister House
- Maclay Residence
- Murano Street Student Village
- Queen Margaret Residences
- Student Apartments
- Winton Drive
- Wolfson Hall
To keep up to date with everything that’s happening on campus, just follow these simple steps:
If you stay at one of our accommodation sites, then keep up to date with site news and events:
- Sign up to our events newsletter
- Like your residence's Facebook page
- Read Next
- Get Social with #UofGLiving UofGLiving Wee Green Guides The three apps you need if you're new to UofG Cleaning, Bins and Recycling Your Room Contents Insurance Optify Internet Support Register your bike with the police Fire Safety & How to Avoid False Fire Activations
- 11 ways to make halls feel like home Today's menu in Food for Thought, Fraser Building Looking after your mental wellbeing Today's menu in One A the Square Murano Street 360 Degree Image Gallery