Welcome to UofGLiving!
The best few years of your life are just around the corner and you won’t want to miss a single minute of it, right?
Here at the University of Glasgow we don’t want you to either!
UofGLiving is a one-stop channel where you can stay in the loop about events, sports, life in halls and the latest offers to save you money across campus and to get you off to a good start we have created content specifically aimed at residents who are #NewToUofG!
All of our residences also have their own UofGLiving landing pages so keep an on them for all the latest stories and information.
- Cairncross House
- Kelvinhaugh Gate
- Kelvinhaugh Street
- Lister House
- Maclay Residence
- Murano Street Student Village
- Queen Margaret Residences
- Student Apartments
- Winton Drive
- Wolfson Hall
To keep up to date with everything that’s happening on campus, just follow these simple steps:
If you stay at one of our accommodation sites, then keep up to date with site news and events:
- Sign up to our events newsletter
- Like your residence's Facebook page
- Read Next
- Student Apartments and Lister House Weekly Update (14 May) Mental Health Awareness Week 2021 How prepared are you for your exams? Let's reduce our food waste! Unwanted fire alarm incidents - Did you know? Do you feel safe on campus? Sanctuary Students' Recipes Vol.1 and Vol.2 UofG Sport Weekly Outdoor Workouts UofG Sport Active Lifestyle Programme Store or transport your belongings with Flexistore
- Maclay Residences 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Street 360 Degree Image Gallery Lister House 360 Degree Image Gallery Winton Drive Winton Drive 360 Degree Image Gallery Queen Margaret Residence 360 Degree Image Gallery Kelvinhaugh Gate 360 Degree Image Gallery Applications for 2021/2022 now open! Murano Street Student Village Let's reduce our food waste!