Your Room Contents Insurance
This year we’re working in partnership with Endsleigh, the UK’s No. 1 student insurance provider, to protect the contents inside your room.
You don’t need to do anything to activate this cover, but it is important for you to spend a few minutes checking to ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and whether the things that matter to you most are covered both inside and outside your room.
Enter in your policy number HH1357 at endsleigh.co.uk/checkyourcover to review your policy details and;
- Check your level of cover
- Review key exclusions and limitations
- Check your policy excess
- Learn how to make a claim
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables
For more information visit www.endsleigh.co.uk
Blackfriars, Bridge House, Dobbie's Point, Havannah House Kelvin Court, Kelvingrove House and Thurso Street Residents
If you are staying in one of our nominations properties you'll find all the information related to your contents insurance cover on our website - https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/accommodation/insurance/
- Read Next
- Your UofGLiving Bulletin (6 December 2023) Deck your halls with D.I.Y Christmas decorations Circuit Laundry Platform Upgrade Together Against Gender-Based Violence Student Voice - Closing the Feedback Loop Become a Peer Wellbeing Supporter Wolfson Hall Events: December QMR & Lister House Events: December Kelvinhaugh Events: December Maclay Events: December
- Registering with a doctor Student Apartments 360° Image Gallery Student Apartments Wolfson Hall 360° Image Gallery Your Optify Internet What should I bring to Uni?! E-inductions are now live! Kelvinhaugh Residences FAQs (Cairncross House, Kelvinhaugh Gate, Kelvinhaugh Street) Murano Street 360° Image Gallery Murano Street Student Village FAQs